Winter At Niagara Falls
Yes, we get winter and snow. Not as bad as winters north of us, but still winter. Here are a few pictures taken in winter around Niagara Falls.
The American Falls with lots of ice and snow. They don’t freeze because the water is moving too fast, but at first glance, it looks like it. Then you realize the water is flowing.
Rainbows are a common sight at Niagara Falls and this one is no exception. Yes, that’s snow you see in the foreground.
[more pictures coming]
- Built in 1950 and still ticking
- Jets are not just on planes – try Jet Boats at Niagara Falls
- What’s that red thing over the waters at Niagara Falls
- Two Exciting Views Of The American Falls
- Don’t Slip – It’s A Long Way Down
- Does Niagara Falls Move?
- This Mini Island Is On The Brink Of The American Falls
- Away From Niagara Falls Explore Niagara On The Lake
- The Hurricane Walk At Niagara Falls
- The Rapids Above The American Falls
- Fall At The Niagara Falls Whirlpool
- Destination Marketing Fee ‘Optional’
- Niagara Falls Isn’t In The Back Country
- Honeymoon Bridge No More
- Not Everything At Niagara Falls Is Expensive
- Sony a6000 Review
- Niagara On The Lake & Area
- Niagara Wine Region
- Heading To Queenston Heights
- Tour At The Falls
- Tour Down River